A List Of Unique Narrative Essay Topics For Middle School
- The time when I had to tell a lie. Discuss why it was important to lie; was it to protect someone else; to not hurt a friend's feelings or to cover up your actions?
- If I could see only one colour. Would it be your favourite colour? What problems do you think that you would encounter? How could you describe your experience?
- My worst travel experience. You really need to set the scene for this essay topic, as you want to impress on your reader the uniqueness of your experience.
- Life in 2050. This topic can be as unique or as awesome as your imagination. Choose one or two areas to write about in depth. Planning is the key here.
- 4 things that I cannot live without. Make this personal, focus on the use of the 'things' that are personal to you, as they may not have the same value to others.
- What I would most like to invent. Something that you feel that you need personally or something that a family member or the community could benefit.
- The first time I.... how did you feel before, during and after the event. Set the scene about the event whether it was starting school or giving a speech.
- Living in the past. Choose a time in the past. It could be 10 years ago, 100 or 1000. Describe a day on your life and how it compares to life today.
- My most useful gadget. This could be a tool, a cell phone or anything that you regularly rely on. What does it mean to you and how would you cope without it?
- Being Prepared. In our daily lives not everything goes to plan. How do you cope with when timetables or routines are changed for no immediate reason?
- How I supported a friend that was being bullied. Set the scene, write about how you felt and what support you provided. Describe the outcome.
- A Movie that has never been made. Do you have an idea for a movie? Why is your idea unique? How do you think that an audience would respond?
- Goals that I have set. These goals do not have to be large goals as small goals can be just as important. How did you feel when you achieved a goal you had set.
- What I experienced was just so weird. Describe the setting and relate why the experience was so weird? Have you experienced anything similar?
- To be someone else for a day. Do you think that you would do a better job than that person, or would it just be nice to have a change?
© SupplementarySchools - 2010 - 2013. Professional academic and business writing help.